Our Property Management Team will look after your investment property, using our in depth property maintenance knowledge, and utilising our wide source of trusted contractors and trades, including heating engineers, plumbers, electricians, painter/decorators, handymen.
We can organise simple maintenance and repairs, decorating and cleaning in between tenancies, appliance repair and replacement, and more comprehensive property improvements, including renewing carpets, flooring, kitchens and bathroom.
Looking after your property
When we manage your property, we use a maintenance reporting system called FixFlo. This allows tenants to go online and select the specific maintenance issue they are having. The website will suggest methods for the tenants to resolve the issue themselves, including YouTube video tutorials. If they cannot fix the problem, FixFlo creates a report (complete with photos uploaded by the tenant) and sends it directly to our management team.
You can choose between our Let Only or Full Management service explained as follows:
- We find your tenant and carry out the necessary credit searches and references.
- We draw up and execute appropriate tenancy agreements and notices.
- We ensure all meters are read and that the responsibility for the utilities is passed on to your tenant.
- We collect the initial rent and deposit.
- We register the deposit with the TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme).
- We advise on regulations governing gas and electrical safety, fire, and furnishings.
- We use a specialist company to conduct an in-depth photographic inventory of your property prior to your tenant moving in
In addition to all the services above:
- We collect all rent and send you a monthly and annual statement of your account.
- We arrange for an up-to-date gas safety certificate within a tenancy.
- We arrange periodic inspections of the property during the tenancy and report back to you on any maintenance issues.
- We arrange and supervise any required works on the property and report back to you.
- We supervise the tenant’s moving-out process, collect meter readings, and check the condition of the property in comparison to the photographic inventory from the start of the tenancy.
- We handle the deposit return process for you.
Please give us a call on 0161 941 6767 to discuss the management of your property with one of our team.