Similar Properties
Shortlist

Sale - 142500Wardle Road, Sale
1 Bedroom Apartment
Selling Price £142,500


Sale - 137500NewBrooklands Road, Sale
1 Bedroom Apartment
Selling Price £137,500


MANCHESTER - 120000Altrincham Road, Manchester, MANCHESTER
2 Bedroom Apartment
Selling Price £120,000


Manchester - 119950Sir William Court, Manchester
2 Bedroom Apartment
Selling Price £119,950


You currently have no properties in your short list

Add to Shortlist

Property Details - Broad Road, Sale

2 Bedrooms Apartment - Selling Price £105,000 - Sale Agreed

<< Back To Search
View Slideshowprintable detailsView PDF brochure 1View FloorplansAdd to ShortlistArrange A Viewing View In Google Street View

Property Summary

105,000 FOR A 60% SHARE + RENT ON THE REMAINING 40%

A stylish, Two Double Bedroomed, Fourth Floor modern Apartment which offers excellent-sized Accommodation.

This popular Development is ideally positioned a moments' walk from the Bridgewater Canal within the heart of the Town Centre making it ideal for the Metrolink and Shops.

Internally, there is neutral re-decoration and modern Kitchen and Bathroom fittings.

The front door is facing onto a steel and glass Balcony Walkway from which there are great views of the Canal and Town Centre beyond.

In addition to the Accommodation there is a gated Resident Carpark and well-kept Communal Areas.

An internal viewing will reveal:

Entrance Hallway having an opaque, glazed front door with window to one side. Doors then provide access to the Lounge/ Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and useful storage cupboards.
Lounge/ Kitchen. A wonderful, large, Open Plan Living and Kitchen having a large, full-height, double glazed window to the front elevation.
The Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye-level units with worktops over and inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in, stainless steel fronted electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over. Ample space for a range of freestanding appliances. Inset spotlights to the ceiling in the Kitchen Area. sliding door opens to Bedroom One. A further door opens to useful storage cupboard which also has space and plumbing suitable for a washing machine.
Bedroom One. An excellent-sized Double Bedroom having two double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two. Another good-sized Bedroom having a double glazed window to the front elevation which provides lovely views over the Waterside and Bridgewater Canal.
A good-sized Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite with chrome fittings comprising of: panelled, enamelled bath with wall-mounted mixer tap, thermostatic shower over and fitted glass shower screen, wall-hung wash hand basin, low-level WC. Opaque, double glazed window to the front elevation. Inset spotlights to the ceiling.
Outside there are well-kept Communal Areas and there is secure Allocated Parking.
Couldn't get more convenient!

Lease Details

The vendors have informed us of the following details -

114 years left on the lease

Service charge 97.94 per month

Ground Rent 120 per annum

RENT ON THE REMAINING 40% IF BOUGHT ON THE 60% SHARE - 129.46

The property details listed on this Web Site are subject to almost constant change and update. For the very latest information on the property seen on this site, please contact us immediately regarding the property you are interested in.

For clarification, we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have listed the details of these properties as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey nor tested the services, appliances or specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.